FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Antwerp {BEL}
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2018, 9:09 am
unusualtravelblog

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Originally Posted by wizla
At 3pm I check out, this was done swiftly and I'm on my way, parking is downstairs @€20.

CONCLUSION- it's an unusual hotel but I really like it, everything went nearly perfect ( I did have to get room card re cut once ) but that was it......the lounge offerings was a little lame but everything else was fine, the lifts were fast, the breakfast was one of the best I've had in a Hilton and I actually liked the old fashioned feel to the hotel , dunno why I usually prefer modern ( think Hilton Canary Wharf) but I slept very well.......my hangover turned out to be a flu bug so traveling home was awful so whilst I'm writing this from my sick bed I can conclude I'm very happy with my stay here and will return one day .....Antwerp is great!

ROOM NO - 505

NEXT PLANNED STAY - Hilton tower bridge ( 9-11-18 )
Annoying to get the flu from your birthday weekend. Get well soon!
I think you got it right, dark hair and glasses and not the smallest guy. The breakfast was indeed very nice. I sent a complaint about the lounge access. The old style was a bit too "old-fashioned" looking for me. I think luxury hotels looked like this 50 years ago
Room No 515