FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A word from Accor Plus
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2018, 9:04 am
lingua101

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I've been having issues with the Places app, too.

I can never validate during a stay, so I always do the "after checkout" verification. Only a few of these stays get Validated, and the rest stay Pending for a looong time and then get refused. I reached out to Accor Plus with the stays that are getting refused, who then have referred the matter to Paris. I checked my Places app the other day, and they have manually added my stays but with the CHECK OUT date listed in my history, instead of the check in date. These stays have all been promptly Validated.

I have another five or six stays Pending, so I assume these, too, will get Refused. If they do, I'll try doing the validation but entering my checkout date instead of my check in date.

But it doesn't answer the question why a few of my stays correctly Validated when I entered the check-in date on the app. Its so weird.

However, in regards to your post, it is ridiculous that since we are A+ members that normal Le Club care want nothing to do with us. There's so many hoops to jump through.
that’s precisely why I was so furious.

As paying member, we should be treated better. Even the Accor Care cannot handle our case, as they may not be able to acccess our account ( I give them benefit of doubt), they should redirect the query for us.