View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 18, 5:37 pm
SWAVictor
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Good Afternoon All - sorry for the delay, for most of the day our firewall decided I couldn't access Flyertalk.

Kick Tails are distributed to A-List and A-List preferred Customers at qualification/requal. I know that additional Kick Tails can be requested, and I saw the "how" yesterday when originally responding and cannot find it at this moment.
Will follow up when I have the have info (firewall permitting)

The value to an Employee varies by Employee, as with all things some Employees will appreciate them more than others.
As suggested by kennycrudup, Customer contact Employees may receive them more frequently than a Headquarters Employee like myself - although we can award them to each other internally as well.

Also, it is an opt-in program, as there are tax implications for any prizes won - so some Employees may choose not to opt-in to the drawings and as such might be less appreciative, although, it still serves as a "job well done" so I would never shy away from giving one.

They do go on our record as a commendation, they do count as entry into monthly and yearly cash and prize drawings(if opted in), and they do communicate recognition!