FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and Virgin Atlantic Partnership
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2018, 2:15 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by mia
Premium Economy amenity kit is mentioned and pictured here, though perhaps different than gooselee received:

https://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en...s/premium.html
The PE amenity kits do not look like that anymore apparently (at least not on the flight I just took). They are in a scratchy red nylon bag now. The contents are fine and get the job done, but I and many others left the bag itself behind at the end of the flight.

IIRC they are only offered on nighttime flights.

Originally Posted by flyerCO
It doesn't matter if it's a Clubhouse or Skyclub. As a DL PM flying a DL or VS plane between US and UK you get access to both. You also get access in any connecting cities. Ie LAX-JFK-LHR, you'd get access in LAX and JFK to both. LAX-ATL-LHR, you get access to any Clubhouse or Skyclub at LAX or ATL.

Plus you get access to the VS arrivals lounge at LHR as PM.
Good to know and matches my experience. Just checked in to VS Revivals for breakfast as I slept through both meals on board. Obtained a Fast Track pass from a nice FA, though she kind of acted like it was a favor. I think they will almost always do it if asked politely, but I'm not sure that it's a "true" benefit for elites in PE. This morning it probably saved me the hour I need to freshen up and eat before heading to the city.