FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How's AA's compensation with www.getservice.com
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:53 pm
Zacnlinc

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
I like the idea they are tracking hotel rates and help me take advantage of any drop.

But .... I think if AA sees a bunch of canned emails, they are going to react. I've probably had three flights this year delayed more than 40 minutes. In one case, it was delayed 2 hours and I received an email as soon as the door opened giving me 5000 miles. In another case where I had a recent cancellation, AA gave me ORC and rebooked me on United within a couple of minutes.

Plus, I see you're an EXP. I don't value 20,000 miles at $650 although it has substantive value. Isn't that just the miles you'd get if you spent $1800? I'm assuming next complaint, you'll get marked as a chronic complainer ....and they are unlikely to give you anything.
I see your point... And I've not 'fact-checked" the equivalent dollar amounts of my claims outside of what www.service.com indicates the dollar amount is. And at this point, in my eyes, if AA wants to blacklist me as a complainer despite the fact that my EQD have been steadily increasing despite my complaints, shame on them indeed!!

For all I know, I may get a "white-list" mark in my profile for them to monitor as a barometer of my customer satisfaction with them.

Last edited by Zacnlinc; Oct 21, 2018 at 10:32 pm Reason: clairity added to post