FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 20, 2018, 4:10 pm
joe_miami
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by skj
I've stayed here maybe a dozen times over the years, including 2 times earlier this year. I've never had a meal comped or a voucher offered, other than the Diamond/Glob breakfast. I'll be here for a night next month, and to be honest, I wouldn't eat dinner here even it was free. There's just too many great options in San Francisco.
Thanks for the reply. I might not have time to use any such voucher anyway and, as you said, there are a lot of other great dining options. I was just curious if this was a common thing at this hotel or at the Centric brand. I've logged well north of 1,000 nights at Hyatt but this will be my first stay at a Centric.

To answer your question about views, there are pool/courtyard view rooms where you're generally looking at the opposite wall of rooms, or street view, which aren't particularly interesting either. It's a low rise property, unlike the GH and the HR ...
Thanks. From the pictures of the hotel exterior, it didn't seem like there could be great views, but the room pictures for this place at Hyatt.com give the opposite impression.