FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 19, 2018, 8:17 pm
slm9555

Originally Posted by crazyhorse
I read the WOH Globalist Benefits and they do not explicitly mention "Destination Fees". They are very clear about Resort Fees.

Does anyone have an email for this hotel so that I can get it clearly in writing from them. I don't want to have to argue once there and ruin the experience of the trip with a bad taste.
yes it is explicitly mentioned right in the title of the terms and conditions.

(l) Waived Resort, Destination, or Facility Fees: Resort, destination, or facility fees, where charged by the applicable hotel or resort, will be waived for Globalists when paying an Eligible Rate. (As described in Appendix B, resort, destination, or facility fees are waived for all Members when staying on a Free Night Award.) This benefit is not valid at any Hyatt Residence Club resort, or M life Rewards destination. In some instances, a hotel or resort may charge other fees (such as a “service fee”) that are independent of any resort, destination, or facility fee charged by that hotel or resort. Any such fees will not be waived for Globalists pursuant to this benefit.