FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pullman Auckland - recent experiences, Le Club recognition?
Old Oct 18, 2018, 7:18 pm
FGunawan

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
I'm not quite sure what to expect as Gold member, although by Accor's t&c you can also expect room upgrade and either early check in or late check out (both based on availability as per t&c). I suggest you contact them in advance to see the possibility of early check in. I should point out to you though that regular check out time in New Zealand hotels is at 10am (I was entirely taken aback first time I visited), so perhaps late check out could be more valuable than early check in.

It seems to me that for them the executive lounge is entirely for platinum guest amenity only. There is no room type you can book that guarantees you access to it.

2 years ago I stayed there close to Christmas, and the hotel was very busy. It seemed it was actually full to the hilt, and that time we didn't get any upgrade on our reservation.

Breakfast is served in their main restaurant on ground level. One of the nicest hotel breakfasts in the country (that I've ever tried), but don't expect anything close to breakfast at Asian hotels.