FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Several months on - how are they doing?
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2018, 9:10 pm
Bigshaker

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
This is just ridiculous, my first stay since the August merger week disaster stays, a 3 night award stay in NY
and nothing posted to my account. No nights, no points, nothing. No record of the reservation any more in history. Confirmed with hotel MGT that my correct Marriott number was on the stay.

This hotel was an old Starwood Hotel booked pre merger and my Platinum status, Benefits etc was acknowledged by the hotel and the stay itself was fantastic. Not the hotels fault at all. Marriott IT Merger fail at its disasterous self.

Of course I’ve had to wait 10 Business days to fill out the missing stay form only to get the automated response that they are overwhelmed and requests are taking longer to resolve (but of course the fine print says to wait 10 more business days before calling in)

How can Marriott get away with this complete disaster of a merger, complete lack of customer care, utter fail
to its Rewards Memebers for stay and point tracking and stick with the current IT failure team?

The capper of course is the disgrace of Marriott Leadership in not acknowledging to its Memebers that it’s been a disaster. And I mean a personalized email, not a sound bite from a TV interview.

I dont need another night, I’m LTPP come January with 1100 nights but this is just beyond believe that we need to put up with this we really don’t care about you, the customer, attitude.

Of course we don’t have to put up with it. Yes I’ll use my points when needed but zero incentive to do anything else regarding spending. I’m disgusted by Marriott. I now could care less about the 6 more nights I need this year for my suite upgrades next year. Time to send a message. One member at a time people need to start sending a message.

Marriott sucks!! They don’t deserve our business. RIP SPG.