FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New AY co-branded Diners Club card
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2018, 10:54 am
FFlash

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Trav1970
I would not hold my breath. It is clear that SEB Kort was not interested in the premium customer segment for real. I had the DC Premium card from the beginning when it was launched, and the perks got removed one by one. When it was first introduced, it came with complimentary SK EBG membership and relatively good insurance coverage. Now, I am not even aware of what perks remain. I was about to terminate the premium card this year, but never got around to doing so.
DC Finnair card has been very good. But seriously, if the alternative is Finnair MC, this is not good.
Wow. had I known about his back then when I was not savvy and knew not about flyertalk

I second the view. it seema veery sad. I am just on the edge of throwing away amex plat: it is a good card but points earning is bad.

With this speed I will lose my interest in points game. Cmon, card suppliers! We earnnothing on flights anymore! What is my next hobby then? Knitting? Train ride (kauppias pls apologies) or tv-channels? Tears and sigh...