FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Oct 17, 2018, 12:04 am
cce5858

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by AAdmiral
I actually have a lifetime United Club membership. Mine was a carry over from Continental Airlines and was migrated to United Club when they merged. I also have both JP Morgan Reserve Card, a Chase Sapphire Reserve and a separate JP Morgan Palladium Card which is now my second JP Morgan Reserve. I also have over 15 Priority Passes as well from various credit cards. The best use of PP has been 10% off at Johnnie Walker House at MIA airport. bought a limited edition JW Blue Ceramic edition and got $50 off.
Why are you still holding onto the CSR? I cancelled that after the 100k, and my banker stopped giving me annual fee credits after the second year. I also applied for a second JPMR 50k in 2017, this one with a much higher credit limit than the 80k on my first one. I noticed that it greatly increased my EXP Fico to near 840, since with the 2 trade lines not showing my utilization is basically zero every month. Its silly how I cannot get approved for a United Explorer card but can for the JPMR. And one thing I noticed is that unlike Amex, where all my cards have a Member Since 2013 regardless of when I got them, one of my Reserve cards shows 2016 and one is 2017, not sure if this is a glitch. And regarding Priority Pass, I only have one for both Reserve cards, did you get two?

Last edited by cce5858; Oct 17, 2018 at 12:11 am