FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates to launch London Stansted Flights
Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:57 pm
Atrium

Programs: BAEC
Thought I would add my experience of Stansted to Dubai on EK34 on 7th October first class

Chauffeur collecting was excellent dropped outside terminal.
Check was no problem there was one person in front of me so not a long wait.
Security I headed to the fast track lane an official tried to send me through the normal lanes because he said there was not much of a queue but I persisted through the fast lane and was quickly through.
You walk all the way through the duty free are to get to the Lounge. It is not the best but for me perfectly adequate in the roped off area they set aside for Emirates.
Boarding was no problem used the 1st class line and proceeded with out any problem.
On board the team throughout the flight were great I think there were 5 passengers in 1st that night. I was impressed by the new seat comfortable and well organised However i am happy in any of the Emirates 1st class suites. Yes I like the totally enclosed suite but I would not go out of my way just to use such a flight.
Food as usual excellent and I slept extremely well after they had made up the bed.
I would have no problems using this service again from Stansted and if flying from a London airport would more than likely use Stansted.