FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2018, 9:49 pm
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader

I can't give you a definitive answer here wizla since I don't pay attention to this, as a non-drinker. I dug out a shot of the drinks selection that I took a few years ago - based on which the answer is 'no' ... but this may not reflect the current situation. Hopefully somebody will be able to give you a more up-to-date answer.

I think the bankside switch is not a bad one if it suits in terms of price/location. I definitely like bankside, but the evening food in the lounge and breakfast in Jamie's are strengths in TB. Plus (very) early check-in is often easily obtained at TB which can also be handy.
Hey thanks....... yeah I rarely drink spirits too but the guy I'm traveling with is a big jd fan, however I see red label there, I'm sure that will suffice.
The switch was done with some consideration, mainly thanks to your reports and myself missing the stays there with all the Bankside fame........ pluses are the lounge hours suit better and the outside terrace , minuses are no pool or valet parking......will see but strangely looking forward to staying here.