FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Brussels [BRU]
View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2018, 2:27 pm
BangkokTraveler

Programs: UA 2MM
A quick report on my lounge experience in BRU a few days ago. Flying Africa-BRU-LHR, I landed in BRU (T-gates) and went to THE SUITE lounge in B-gates. I asked about a shower and she said there are no showers in THE SUITE, and they normally send passengers who want showers to the adjacent Diamond lounge for the shower, but the shower facility in that lounge was under construction, so no showers offered at all. The only place to get a shower was to go to THE LOFT lounge in A-gates, passing immigration to enter Schengen.

I had time so did that, with no wait at immigration going from B-gates to A-gates. Lounge staff let me in but wasn't thrilled to have me because I was departing from B-gates. Good shower food/drink in THE LOFT. However, in going back from A-gate to B-gates, you have to clear immigration (leaving Schengen) and the wait was about 40 minutes for non-EU passports, with no priority lane possible. I almost missed last call for my flight to LHR from the B terminal. If I would have known (or read this thread) I would NOT have left the B-gates area just to shower in A-gates area and return to B-gates.

Last edited by BangkokTraveler; Oct 15, 2018 at 2:37 pm