FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG-YVR-JFK in Biz or HKG-JFK non-stop in PE (Award tkt)
Old Oct 15, 2018, 11:48 am
craz
Suspended

HKG-YVR-JFK in Biz or HKG-JFK non-stop in PE (Award tkt)

Thats the dilemma. the stop leaves @ 1am which would give me a 5 hour layover (arriving 7pm off a 3 hr flight) or overnight and take the 6PM something flight non-stop in PE, Hotel will be a free night cert that exps in early Jan. Presently booked on the next days 6pm flight in PE only PE that was available when I booked and waitlisted for Biz for same flight but no status with CX

Im wondering how much of a hassle is having to stop @ YVR, Im sure they wake everyone up , but its 11 hrs HKG-YVR so could be all the sleeping will be finished by YVR.. . If anyone has taken CX888 in Biz can you please let me know what it was like and did it kill your sleep time and how were you after getting into JFK @ 7am. Must you get off the plane @ YVR and take your belongings?

Last edited by craz; Oct 15, 2018 at 12:18 pm Reason: put down the flight time for the non-stop instead of the HKG-YVR flight, guv1976 caught it