FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection [Master Thread]
Old Oct 14, 2018, 9:32 am
VisaW

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Delta Diamond defected to United 1K, Hertz Platinum
I just completed a one night stay here. To be totally frank, I’m not sure I understand the above criticism. Maybe things have changed since the previous reviews?

To start, I didn’t find the valet situation confusing at all. If you’re coming in from the north, as most folks do, the valet stand is literally right in front of the building and you just u-turn into it. Not an issue.

Upon check in, I was given a map of the property and the layout of the three buildings and two pools was explained. I again did not find anything confusing, and finding my room in the Corazon casita was easy and painless.

This is was a points stay and my platinum premier status was recognized at the front desk. I was upgraded to a junior suite. No kitchen, but spacious. Nice bathroom with a separate tub and marble shower. Amenities by Beekman.

Breakfast is free for two - anything off the small menu - but you’re better off taking the 1000 points instead and walking across the street to Cheeky’s. Just get there before they open at 8 or you’ll be waiting. You can also take 1000 points in place of a $10 food/bev credit.

I heard no noise whatsoever through the night. Ask for a room in Corazon — it’s on the interior of the property, off the road, and the only casita not next to a pool.

All in all I find this property charming and would not hesitate to return. Heading down now to the Autograph property in Palm Desert.

Last edited by VisaW; Oct 14, 2018 at 10:00 am