FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EgyptAir FRA-CAN-FRAin Z under 1400EUR
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2018, 12:06 am
PABLOCO

Programs: LAN COMODORO
I have flow with MS 4 round trips so far, 2 out of London and 2 out of Rome. All of this flys has been to CAN 😅... I like better to fly out of London since you can choose the 777 300 that haves some angle flat beds that for me are more than OK.

​​​​​​The airport experience is not good at all, the securitt checks are endless, the lounges are not that good about a 3 out of 10 (if you think Cairo lounge sucks, please visit ALG), if you have a long stopover you get free hotel but again security and to get your pasaports back will take like 2 hours.

On board the staff is great, meals are very good, they will give you tons of food, the IFE is not that good 4 out 10..... And about the smoke, 4 round trips are a total of 16 flys, out of those 16, only 1 time i smell people smoking.

The fare is not that great about 5 weeks ago i found a LHR CAN for around 1295 USD (got that fare after no looking at all that is why i didnt post it). Rates now are higher but keep looking, i have never pay more than 1300 usd for the ticket (2 years ago i got LHR CAN for around 1090 travel date around last week of feb and then around 950 out of Rome flying by the second week of May)

​​