FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD AGAIN: From Connecticut to Alaska by Road, Rail, Air & Sea (and SE Asia)
Old Oct 13, 2018, 2:30 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by tsastor
Thank you Seat 2A. Reading your report made me forget about the big bad world and instead dream of future travels and friendly people!
Good to hear, tsastor. The dreaming and planning stages of trips like this are almost as much fun as the trips themselves. Good luck planning a great one!

Originally Posted by ss278
As always, a wonderful report! Thanks.
Thanks! Good to hear from you, 278. Hope all's well in SLC ^

Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
Thanks for the shout out. I always enjoy your reports. I am glad to have met up for a brief coffee and pastry on your stopover. I would always be up for meeting anytime you come through town.
Thanks, HT! If you're up for it, perhaps we might manage a get together at the Punch Bowl Social on the afternoon of December 1st (Saturday) I've got to fly out that evening, so the Punch Bowl would be really convenient. I'm surprised Denver based FTers haven't used that place for a "Do" of some sort but then there don't seem to be many - if any - of them. In any event, drop me a PM and we'll set it up.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Oct 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm