FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Woman says Air Canada unfairly kicked her off plane
Old Oct 13, 2018, 10:56 am
yulred

Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
How do you jump to that conclusion? Do you know what happened, internally, as a result of this event? Isn't it equally likely that Jazz made an error hiring this person, or, perhaps, we are missing some of the facts from this event?
We know they issued her a letter with claims that the police did not find to be plausible. They blamed the passenger, not the FA, in fairly clear language. That appears to have been the initial "internal" response anyway.

That said, is it unreasonable to suggest that a company led by a CEO who stated that cheap passengers need to be "educated" on why they're being served up FR-esque products at mainline prices, doesn't really give much thought to FA service attitudes in Y? Huge diversion bill notwithstanding?

I have had great AC crews, and not so good ones in Y. Their attitude seems to be a reflection of their own personal values, or else it would be a lot more uniform.

I have no doubt that if this happened in J, each and every AC FA would have taken the garbage and resolved the issue. Would each and everyone do the same thing in Y? This incident notwithstanding, I am not convinced they all would. Some definitely would. Others would not.