FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:27 am
AANYC1981
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Really lousy AA flight this morning:

LGA-ORD (NYC based crew)
738 (classic)
Breakfast

PDB of water/OJ only from the FC FA who strolled up to the gate just before boarding time.

Pre-order barely acknowledged: cheese omelette or oatmeal. Drink orders taken on the ground and I requested a bloody mary.

FC FA delivers everyone's first drink in-flight on the meal tray. Mine comes with no drink and FC FA says they didn't stock any mixers so he'll have to go back to coach to get it.......he never does. So I stop him and say I'll just have a screwdriver instead (since I saw people having OJ). He then comes back to me and says they didn't stock any liquor in the FC cart.....WTH?

Eventually one of the coach FA's did bring up some minis and I had the screwdriver, but man AA is sinking to new lows.

Now at ORD and it's so depressing to see the deicing trucks working on planes this early in the year :/

Last edited by AANYC1981; Oct 13, 2018 at 7:32 am