FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room Access in JFK on a BA/Alaska Ticket during layover.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 3:06 pm
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by opalfruit

The pedant in me wants to say something about 'open doors' probably coming into play in those days... 😁

Is it actually codified into CCR access rules to not permit access at JFK on connections, or are we inferring this? I guess it's a very unlikely occurrence but I think it is technically possible that someone could arrive at T7 and have an onward Oneworld connection on IB or Qatar. Qantas too, but I think they've moved to T8 now. It's staggeringly unlikely I admit, but you know what some folk will do for TPs. 😀

Just an interesting situation I'd never really considered before.
yes the lounge eligibility guide is clear, it’s only if you are connecting on to a BA flight, connecting on to a oneworld flight doesn’t work. I suspect if you were arriving in to LHR in BA F and connecting to IB Fromm t5 they may be a little flexible tho.

in other trivia a CCR card holder can access the CCR at LHR/JFK if on any oneworld flight, so departing T7 on QF in Y would work if you have a ccr card.