FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Closed Jan 2022] Sheraton Roma (Rome) , Italy [Master Thread]
Old Jul 21, 2004, 10:17 am
morpheus

Programs: UA - 1P; Starwood - Platinum
I stayed there about 1.5 years ago. At that time, the shuttle ran every hour from FCO to the airport. There was also another shuttle than ran to downtown Rome on a similar timeframe. There were two restaurants in the hotel as well as a bar and executive club-type room. The restaurants were decent, the one with the buffet was good, the other was a bit over-priced.

The immediate surrounding area was residential if I remember correctly, but it was a 5 minute cab ride to my company's office on the outskirts of the city.

Of course, this information may be outdated, but it was a decent enough hotel when I was there. I got an upgrade to the executive floor (platinum) as well as a nice fruit basket and a leather bound notepad as a nice welcome gift from the GM.

Finally, I will say that I was there on business, so my expectations were for that of a business stay rather than a pleasure stay, so your mileage may vary.