FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage runs for Flying Blue - best routes?
Old Oct 11, 2018, 3:48 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I'm not getting any quotations for KLM flights, but Air France flights with one transfer (at CDG) are coming in around EUR445. They all arrive in the middle of the night, which is horrible. Doesn't seem to be anything that arrives at a reasonable time of day. Plus, I will probably be held up for ages trying to immigrate with my Fan ID again. Last time it took over an hour, sitting in a room while they took photos, looked things up and generally wasted time.

EDIT- I'm seeing RT Economy class tickets for as little as EUR145! I think that is an amazingly good price for such a destination and am tempted just to take that and forget the search for a business class booking. Given that would yield 20XPs, that means that business, being priced 3 times more at about EUR450, yields 3 times the XPs, namely 60XPs. So that makes the XPs pretty related to the price ratio here, which seems fair.

The other thing is, arriving in Moscow in the middle of the night is a pain because the Airport Express is not operating.

Last edited by Concerto; Oct 11, 2018 at 4:24 pm Reason: more info