FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO - MEX: Best routing option for AA Flagship Dining
Old Oct 11, 2018, 6:12 am
MiamiAirport Formerly NY George
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by Zacnlinc

To some degree, I think bypassers DO care about those coming and going into lounges. Well, at least enough do that it appears that people are always trying to enter and hold up the line when I’ve entered at SFO lately.

Then when they’re turned away they inevitably start looking at the queued people as they walk away. Sometimes I wonder if I tell the agents I’d like to guess that person in, would that be accepted.
Yes there always seems to be people trying to get into the lounges. Most of the time it appears as though they think domestic F enables lounge access. Some years back a member here on FT did just as you thought and did not get a good reaction from AC staff. You never know how someone will act particularly after a few drinks. I've seem some incredible boorish behavior in airline lounges over the years.

There are some airports (LAX T4, CLT B/C, LGA) where the ACs are a godsend from the crowded, cramped and usually dirty gate areas.