FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO - MEX: Best routing option for AA Flagship Dining
Old Oct 11, 2018, 5:40 am
Zacnlinc

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by enpremiere
Weeeeeeellllll that might be a bit of a stretch. I highly doubt that passersby could care less about who comes in or out and even so who in their right mind would care?

People walking by are wondering must you be famous and/or rich is about as real as my push for official recognition of terminal swagger which surprisingly has still not found acceptance in the venerated halls of the medical community. Real class has nothing to do with any imaginary status granted by blindly spending on some airline or the location of a seat on a plane.

Now, holding a 77W past D0 for a single pax or tarmac transfers in an Escalade are quite a bit more interesting .

To some degree, I think bypassers DO care about those coming and going into lounges. Well, at least enough do that it appears that people are always trying to enter and hold up the line when I’ve entered at SFO lately.

Then when they’re turned away they inevitably start looking at the queued people as they walk away. Sometimes I wonder if I tell the agents I’d like to guess that person in, would that be accepted.