FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pier and Wing F lounges
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2018, 3:22 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think the practice has not changed. It is just not lockers but a small room that is manned. They give you a tag to indicate how many pieces in storage. Very similar to what Arrival lounge does, except Arrival lounge storage is way too small for the usage and is filled up very quickly.

Late last year I left my carryon at Wing F lounge with the attendant late when I had 6 hours to kill (had to arrive HKG early due to husband departed 4 hours ahead of me.)

After that I just walked to Pier as a good exercise. Then on way back I dropped by Bridge which I also liked (probably a minority here.) The set up with 2 sides often means the side where there is a coffee bar, always is a nice quiet area. After an Irish coffee and a couple cookies I returned to Wing F, retrieved the carryon and headed to the gate - only had to return to the lounge because the captain was not anywhere to be found so the gate agents sent us back to the lounge... We had almost an hour delay. Then the flight had a medical diversion to SFO, so I missed my connection LAX-SEA. Had we not had the hour delay at departing HKG, I would still make the connection even with the Med diversion. Sigh.