FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qualifying for 2019 Platinum in 2018 by [25 SPG property] stays
Old Oct 9, 2018, 11:45 am
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
Is it possible to determine Starwood stays?

I have tried a half dozen times to get a response from support, but it is impossible--as we know the merger is a disaster. Is there any way to determine how many stays you have outside of counting them up? I believe there is a discrepancy between the number of stays that I have and that are in my legacy Starwood account (I know I should have kept a spreadsheet). I have sent a variation of this message several times, receiving a response similar to the one posted below each time:

I understand that I am able to qualify for Platinum status with 25 STAYS at Starwood properties this year. How many STAYS do I have this year, including the 4 that I got with my American Express cards?

To be clear, I am asking about STAYS. I have not had any success determining this number despite multiple attempts. I have been told about nights, but I do not care about nights, I care about STAYS.
And the response:

The number of nights you stay in a year determines your elite level. Currently, I show you are listed as Platinum Premier Elite. You have had stayed 23 nights in 2018 and have received 10 bonus nights from your credit card, so your total is 33 nights.

If Marriott Rewards only tracked stays, rather than nights, you might only be considered a basic member.