FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New ICN terminal and Korean Air lounge
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2018, 6:20 am
Hawaiino

Programs: Delta Diamond Marriott Platinum SPG Gold National Emerald
Just spent a long (14 hr) layover. Lots of great food options but well worth going thru the hassle to go outside security and have a meal. There's a Korean resto "Pyunghwaok" owned by a Michelin * chef who opened Jungsik. Not a * resto itself but it has great comfort food and very reasonable, under $15. If you're craving American comfort food there's a Smashburger

Anyway, regarding lounges, the free to all Transfer lounge has better chairs, a nice sleeper area, attractive open space, showers, and is really the best I've seen any where for a freebie.

Didn't see the First lounge. Went and presented myself as a Million Miler, but they don't credit SkyTeam, only KE status.

The Prestige lounge is nice, new, and non-descript, if not bland. Showers are excellent though, very good rain shower heads with good water volume. Wine is terrible, beer is OK, food is limited but serviceable. I thought the seating options, while numerous, were terrible.
However this terminal has a lot of food options just across from the lounges and they are very reasonably priced, the fairest pricing I've seen in any airport, especially for the quality and service.

Terminal 2 is a beaut...