FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 8, 2018, 6:27 pm
chuck1

I just stayed there with my teen on a 3 night award stay.
As a Globalist, I was upgraded to a city view 1 bedroom suite. That was great. Very spacious living room with 1/2 bath and a bedroom with huge bathroom. Room was on a corner that had a sliver view of the park and an big view to the west down 58th St.
We did ask for a rollaway which they charged $75/night. I thought that was something they could waive for a Globalist on an award stay but they agreed to take off 1 of the 3 nights.
Good housekeeping. Nice touches like folding clothes we had left out and nicely wrapping up phone cords and that sort of thing.
Breakfast is a $100 allowance and you don't need to eat or drink much to exceed that.
As others have said, it is $13 for juice and $11 for coffee.
I had smoked salmon and bagel, juice and coffee and the other order was juice, bacon and french toast, It was about $125 with an 18% gratuity included.
I did find the breakfast service a bit slow. We had room service late night 2 of the nights and it was pretty prompt. The food was fine.
Overall I was pleased with the value of the redemption given the rate they were selling and the great upgrade.