FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmEx Bonvoy Brilliant Luxury Card [General Discussion Thread]
Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:18 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by ak3883
So I had the 100k/$5k spend upgrade offer as of several weeks ago. Well I had planned it out and I was going to apply for it today, but logged into my Amex and cannot find the upgrade offer anymore! Has anyone else noticed their offers got pulled?
If I did apply for a new card(still seeing the 100k offer), what happens to my current SPG card? They let you carry both?
They do let you carry both. I applied for the Lux (100k offer level) while still holding the regular version. My upgrade offer (also 100k) disappeared from the web site maybe 4-5 days after that...

Originally Posted by nexusCFX
See if you have an email for it. Mine on the AMEX site got downgraded from 100k to 50k but I got an email for the 100k and was still able to apply through it since it had an RSVP code.
... however as nexusCFX says the link in my upgrade offer email still appeared to work, and now my account online shows two Lux cards. I had previously accepted the "spend $X for Y points" offer before upgrading, so I am hoping that stacks together with the post-upgrade spending bonus...