FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, VA [Master Thread]
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:05 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by VA1379
I’m looking at this property for a flight over Christmas since there is a AAA rate that includes parking for up to 14 days at no extra cost over the regular AAA rate. I used to stay at the Hyatt Dulles a lot when I was a more frequent guest with Hyatt.

I’m not expecting their breakfast to be as good as some of the Marriott properties in the DC area that put out a really good buffet. Tysons Corner Marriott, Fairview Park Marriott, and Crystal Gateway Marriott have really good breakfast. Their breakfast buffets have lox, several types of fruit, eggs made to order, thick cut bacon, tons of pastries, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and a couple of rotating hot dishes like French Toast, pancakes and asparagus salad.
their breakfast is ok....nothing great but not bad as well....its got pretty much everything you mentioned above....