FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Preordering First Class Meals
View Single Post
Old Oct 4, 2018, 6:51 pm
cyber1k

Programs: BA GGL, AA EXP and former CK, DL Plat, UA Gold MM
why does the pre-order meal option not appear on my forthcoming Alaska first class flight between EWR and LAX? There is something always so incredibly nice about the people of AS, but something incredibly [redacted] about their premium product offering.

I have so little faith that AS can get their head out of their [redacted] long enough to provide blankets and pillows on a transcon first experience that I am bringing my own. I wish leadership at AS could get their act together.

I really want to be a fan of AS but they seem to lack the same desire. I know there are a lot of fans of AS here. And I know that the airline has a lot of redeeming qualities especially with the genuine desire for employees to make flying more enjoyable, but there is no doubt that it is the least desirable premium product on the transcon routes I fly weekly.

AA and DL are both sold out in J and F nonstop this week when I need to fly, so I thought I would try AS again. My hopes are not high based on getting plastered with numerous promotional marketing emails about pre-ordering meals that does not deliver or work. Why announce and promote something before it is fully rolled out? It just makes me continue to lose faith that AS can show up to the market with a remotely competitive product.

[redacted as off-topic and not contributing to thread]

Ugh.

Last edited by jackal; Oct 11, 2018 at 8:22 pm