Old Oct 4, 18, 3:52 pm
BotB

Programs: Accor Gold, HH D, BA Silver
BA 696 LHR - VIE (band 2 Breakfast, 07:50 departure):

12 of 16 pax in CE. Only 2 of the pictured cold meat trays loaded that flight. Other choices were cooked English and a quiche with spinach dish that my other half had and apparently tasted very good (she was too quick and had half of it down her before I could get a snap of hers Was slightly irritated that this is the second time recently I've noticed the crew put the trolley between rows 2 and 3 and then have one crew member serve row 1 and the other serve row 4 and then serve row 2 and 3...so I just managed to nab the cold meat dish before it was gone...(there were only 4 rows of CE)...It was tasty!

BA705 VIE - LHR (band 2 dinner, 19:35 departure scheduled, 20:45 due to delay on that day): IIRC there were 5 rows of CE, roughly 2/3 full. Good crew, served front to back. I had the antipasti dish you see below and it was very tasty. I just managed to get a snap in of the wife's dish before she could get purchase...you'd think I never fed her! The salad looked good and also received good marks from her. Seems the dinner dish is the same as the lunch dish on Band 2 (from what I can read and see).

Next meal...Sunday to AMS (band 1 afternoon tea...)

Safe travels/digestion everyone!