FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton co-branded card upgrade/downgrade [Consolidated]
Old Oct 3, 2018, 4:49 pm
lwildernorva

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by flyer4512
IMO 150K is an incredible upgrade offer...............rarely ( if ever) do we see upgrade bonuses as good or better than the bonus for signing up via a new app. Since the first year will cost less than $95 this is a better offer.
Here's a caution for those who get this offer. Don't delay. I got the offer by clicking on a link in an Amex Hilton email I got today. Page said offer might not be available if I navigated away from the page so I left the tab open while I did some research, including finding this portion of the thread with recent reports. With a delay of no more than 10 minutes, I clicked on the upgrade link and was told the offer was no longer available. What was left was an upgrade offer with no points, which I have no intention of using.

Oh well, you never know when the roulette wheel will spin in my favor again. . .