FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:38 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by festriaqua
After having the CSR for more than 2 years, I decided to cancel the card about 3 weeks ago. Today I received a PP card in the mail compliments of CSR. What happens if I try to use this card? Is it valid?
You realize the answers were just in 2 posts after the moderator's post right above yours? Since you can find this not so active thread, sure you can just read the last posts on the thread before posting the same question again?

Specifically your post is No.1161, the latest replies on this question that has been asked gazillion times, are in Post No.1159 and No.1158. just fyi.

The card may still work to let you in but you will be charged the visit fee and Chase would post that to your canceled card... Should you not catch it, and PAY the charge, soon you will find a blemish on your credit report...

While there are plenty of "free lunch" opp exist in the card game, this one definitely ain't it. Though it does not deter many think about the possibility.

Last edited by Happy; Oct 3, 2018 at 2:43 pm