FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qualifying for 2019 Platinum in 2018 by [25 SPG property] stays
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:56 pm
Danial

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by xzh445
It is manual. - Recommend that you create a spreadsheet.
  • Log into your account (select NO when prompted to "have Marriott.com use your location" )
  • Select the drop own arrow by your user ID click on "Activity"
  • Under "Latest Activity" on that page, there should be a link for View Previous Activity (prior to 8/18/2018)
  • Stop for a moment and savor the line item reporting detail of your account activity
  • Filter for All Qualifying and Year to Date This will display all SPG STAYS for 2018 - Jan 1 to 8/18/18
    All Paid, Award and EQ (credit card) STAYS will be displayed
  • You can count these up, but it is recommended to copy this info into a spreadsheet.
  • Once the spreadsheet is created, add rows at the top. Manually insert any post 8/18/18 SPG Property STAYS that you have. I added a column for Quantity, and added a value of "1" for each row. Create a little =sum(..) formula to tally, and it will display your year to date SPG Stays, for status tracking
I found that the 2 EQ (Credit Card) stays posted to SPG, but are not displayed anywhere on the new account (since STAYS are no longer tracked. Only Nights) If you crossed a threshold (like 25 STAYS) post 8/18, you will need to submit a request for review. I am in that process now. Submitted the request yesterday. Awaiting a reply. I am hopeful that the status will be granted for the remainder of the year, as the threshold has been crossed, and not have to wait until January.
Incidentally, the 5 EQ Nights DID carry over when the new account number was issued.

Remember, these are legacy SPG properties only. Any legacy Marriott property stays will not count.
Good luck. Will post the results of my claim/request when received.
Thanks for the step by step, and I have 2 future stays and need another 2 more stays to reach 25 stays milestone to qualify Plat Elite.