FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Kyoto, Japan [Master Thread]
Old Oct 2, 2018, 8:12 am
jmj10

Originally Posted by musicscrip

Thanks for the review. Does Plat Permier get free breakfast at Ritz Kyoto because you mentioned it was free.

Also, did you take a picture when you are looking out from your room? What is the view you got as the most basic room?

I booked the sweet fingers dessert making for my toddlers (2 and 4 y old...3500yen each) and the free balloon and treasure hunt activity since we will be there for 7 nights. I do see some activities are free for adults as well!
Originally Posted by Flapster
Hi

Just had a 2 night stay on points (my first Ritz Carlton experience). Fantastic stay all round. I'm a platinum premier, but they were completely sold out, so no upgrades available.The basic room was really nice, and a very good size, so no problem there.

Breakfast was free, and the team was super friendly.
@jmj10 - didn't use their activities team, as we joined other tours in the city - felt like it would be a different mix of people.

Overall a great stay
Thanks! We ended up signing up for the 6:30 AM bike ride to Fushimi-Inari and are doing a sunset hike one of the nights we are there. We are also staying on points and are also Plat. Premier. Did you ask for an upgrade upon checkin? Thanks for the review! We're really looking forward to our stay in November.