FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shanghai Luxury Hotels
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2018, 6:52 am
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by bsb10
Haven't seen much of anything about it so any feedback on the Bulgari? Currently booked at the Peninsula and now thinking of extending Shanghai stay, but wondering if we should just extend our Peninsula stay or try the Bulgari for the additional nights. I think the hard product looks stunning (and tbh more our "style" than the Peninsula), but the Peninsula seems to be the benchmark here. Any feedbacks/thoughts/reviews, especially service-wise? Thanks
I booked two sets of clients in June/July just after they had opened. Both were upgraded at booking, treated well and loved the hard product. The service was still being refined but no major issues. Clients mentioned it wasn't the easiest place to get taxis and generally took a few minutes to find one. Although, I'd say getting a taxi by the Bund isn't always easy either. I think it's probably worth trying it out and things should be running even better by now.