FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United MileagePlus Club Card, 1st Year Annual Fee Waived, Tied to United Status?
Old Oct 1, 2018, 6:20 pm
tiburontucson

Programs: AA, UA
Chase terms restricting bonus MP Club card

Received pre-approval for the Chase MileagePlus Club card, 50K for $3K spend, with $450 AF waived for the first year. One of the terms read " Chase cardmembers who currently have or have had a Chase credit card in any Rewards Program associated with this offer, may not be eligible for a second Chase credit card in the same Rewards Program.

I currently have the Chase MileagePlus Explorer card. Does this restriction imply I won't get the miles bonus for the new Club card if I have the MP Explorer card, since it is also a United miles earning card? That doesn't make sense, since one can have both cards. Both Club and Explorer cards are the same Rewards Program right, so their restriction doesn't make sense to me. What is Chase try to say ? What are they restricting, two Club cards? I just want to make sure that IF I am approved for the Club card, that I will get the bonus miles, even tho I have another card which also earns United miles (MP Explorer).