FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The main course pre-order choice thread
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2018, 4:22 am
cosmo74

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by cosmo74
I have an 8am CW flight to Tel Aviv coming up, with the usual uninspiring breakfast options available. Would I be better off ordering a Special Meal? Anyone know what the Kosher breakfast would be like?
  • Mixed grill of veal sausage, scrambled egg, roesti potato cake, grilled vine on tomatoes and fresh asparagus spears
  • Cinnamon porridge with apple compote
  • Scrambled egg with ricotta and spinach, mature cheddar cheese toast, sautéed mushrooms and oven roasted cherry tomatoes
  • Breakfast platter featuring continental meats and cheeses
Just to offer some feedback, whilst the starter of smoked salmon and avocado mousse was very tasty, i opted for the Scrambled egg with Ricotta and spinach for main, which was revolting. And they should be done under the trade descriptions act for saying there was spinach in it - there was literally one tiny little speck sitting on top.

I do think BA need to do a better job with CW breakfasts, especially when it's the only meal you're getting on the flight. Seems like there's a lot of cost cutting on an early morning flight and they aren't spending what they would on a lunch or dinner meal.