FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Sep 30, 2018, 10:01 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by lingua101
How is the breakfast st Ren lounge?

I stayed in Marriott Suk57 once during pre opening. I remember room is quite nice even quite many "corner" which nice bath tube. Lounge and breakfast was good sldo even during soft opening.

kind of leaning toward Ren, also as I may not stay in any Ren in the next 3 months Also o this is one night. How is late check out at Ren, as my flight will be 8pm. so late check out is the most important.
Renaissance lounge breakfast was actually good when we stayed there and consisted of everything we needed: egg dishes to order, bacon, sausages, ham, potatoes, jams, cereals, yogurt, salads, Thai dishes, soups, congee (Khaotom), dumplings, fruits, breads, lox, pastries, and drinks such as tea, coffee, cappuccino, juices, etc.

They will let you check out at 4 PM depending on availability but you can always stay at the lounge until 5 PM or later. I have stayed at other Renaissance properties in other countries and I find this Renaissance to be the best. However, I find the Marriott 57 to be better than the Renaissance but personally prefer the Marriott Marquis Queens Park over all others.

Part of the breakfast spread at the Renaissance lounge

Our first stay at the Renaissance was in 2010 and we have had at least 50 nights at this property since. Our photo album of the Renaissance Bangkok is here:
/page1