FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz President's Circle Member Experiences (2017-Onward)
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:43 pm
dinanm3atl

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by m907
I'd take a 300 C/S over an Infiniti any day...
Opinions... IMO you are crazy. The Infiniti Q50/60 is better in every single way except trunk space and interior greenhouse. If those are your things then sure it is fine. The 300s ride like crap, they lack any quality technology and it's just a cheap car from Chrysler with some shine tacked on to make you feel like it is a luxury car.

Originally Posted by 91StealthES

i believe that was sort of expected. They have a rollout with higher end cars and that slowly trails off after the program has been run in for a while. Though it still depends on your rental location, as there are still great cars to be found out there.

It it also depends on the fleet if the rental location, as they could be rotating their fleet out.

Either way, a Buick or 300 is an upgrade on an intermediate reservation, so I would be happy with either.
Yes I expected it to an extent. There were so many options at the beginning that it seemed even if they tailored off the offerings it wouldn't get this bad. And sure an entry level Buick is 'better' than a Nissan Altima but that car is a badge tacked onto a general Altime/Corolla/Etc car. It's only an 'upgrade' because of the badge.

And the 300... I'll take literally anything over them. If it was a Dodge Ram truck or the 300 I'll take the Ram. And this isn't to say I haven't had some random good luck. At LAX I got a yellow SS Convertible. That was fun.

Originally Posted by iamalexchung
I drove the 300S for the first time earlier this month. Is it normally a super bumpy ride? I had a 2018 300S, fully loaded and going every bump rocked the car quite a bit. I couldn't tell if bad suspensions or if that's just how the car rides.
That's because it's a Dodge Magnum, sans wagon version, with leather interior. It's made by Chrysler. They can't make a car handle worth a damn... like ever. Except for the Viper. And that wasn't even that great. The Chrysler 300C/S is giant turd IMO.