FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:17 am
krispy84

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
BA562 LHR - Milan Linate 1200-1500 28/09/18

Originally Posted by aks120
I had a choice of the beef or chickpea salad. I went for the beef but was a bit disappointed but purely because it was not to my taste! I never really got any horseradish taste from the accompanying cream and I thought the beef was an odd texture! That said the chap next to me nearly licked his plate so it was purely my taste and preference, not quality! Interesting I loved my little salad (unlike Speedbird676 above) but I think we all agree the puddings are delicious! Bread an improvement too!

Almost identical to the above on my flight to Milan yesterday. Choice of beef or chickpea salad. I went with the beef and rather enjoyed it. Good quantity of nicely rare beef, tasty courgette and pepper ‘salsa’ and pleasant char-grilled mini corn and asparagus. I thought the horseradish was just right for a mass-market dish, personal preference aside. On this band 2 we got some protein with the starter, a largish prawn with some sauce marie rose under the lettuce. It was tasty, but calling it a starter really is stretching a bit far, more amuse bouche tbh. The bread roll (identical to the above) was v tasty and served warm. I’d have been happy with it in any middle of the road restaurant. The chocolate mousse and raspberry compote dessert was delish! All in all I was v happy with the catering improvements. The main wasn’t that big, but when added with everything else, was sufficient for a shortish band 2. Coffee a giant leap forward as well.