FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near San Francisco, California {US-CA}
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:34 pm
BenSenise
Suspended

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
In SF I sure wouldn't be deciding on a Hilton just based on breakfast alone. Plenty of good places to eat in SF. The breakfast at Sears only a couple blocks away is good and reasonably priced and plenty of other places.
i'm not choosing a hotel based on breakfast alone. the primary criterion for us is proximity to public transport, i.e. bart. i'm not familiar with uber pool. i'll check that out. thanks.
second, regarding breakfast, we value breakfast in the hotel because we like to eat a little something, have a coffee, and then go back to our room to get ready. we do like going to a restaurant for breakfast once in a while.
everyone has their quirks including us. we have traveled quite a bit in our lives and as you get older, you develop preferences. of course if we were in our 20s or 30s, our choices would be very different. we would never stay in a hotel restaurant for breakfast. but now, in our 50s and 60s, convenience (breakfast, transport, etc.) takes on more significance.
thanks for your comments.