FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near San Francisco, California {US-CA}
Old Sep 28, 2018, 11:44 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by blitzkriegs

Or deciding on the better Hilton breakfast in a town widely known for its food....

Make a left outside either of those hotels, you might not like the view or feel any comfort.
In SF I sure wouldn't be deciding on a Hilton just based on breakfast alone. Plenty of good places to eat in SF. The breakfast at Sears only a couple blocks away is good and reasonably priced and plenty of other places.

I wouldn't want to take a left out of the Union Square Hilton at dark and walk more than a block or so. I don't think Parc 55 is bad and right across the street from the Bart station.

If more than one person is staying in the hotel Uber pool is a better deal to SFO than Bart. Since Uber has been in SF I don't even deal with Bart even when I'm travelling solo. It's only about a $20 ride in Uber pool including tip from SFO to either Hilton.