FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near San Francisco, California {US-CA}
Old Sep 27, 2018, 1:40 pm
BenSenise
Suspended

we're going to spend a thursday to sunday weekend in san francisco. we'll land at SFO around 4 pm and head into the city on the BART. I value easy access to and from a hotel with public transport. we'll take the BART back to SFO on sunday morning.
i have honors gold status and a hot breakfast is a nice thing to have for us, not just bread.
A view is always nice but we won't be spending much time in the room and when we do, we'll be sleeping. I have no expectations of an upgrade.
I was looking at the Hilton Union Square, Parc55, and the Hampton Inn. It seems that the first two don't really offer much in the way of breakfast to gold status members.
there is no discussion of the Hampton Inn on this thread but i'm familiar with their breakfast offerings.
the hilton financial district is a bit less convenient in terms of distance from the BART but it's doable if it's really worth it.
anyone care to compare and contrast these central hotels in terms of comfort and breakfast?