FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Sep 24, 2018, 12:06 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by pgary
Would you care to share that link? Or is it a referral link?

Thanks.
It was an offer that popped up when I logged in, I'll look later to see if I have a link

EDIT, I logged back in to all 3 of our Chase accounts and the offer did not op back up so it may be hit and miss............I know for a fact it was a PLUS card as I checked the AF

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
I went to my Chase account just now, clicked “credit cards,” and a 60k WN business card link came up.

So I guess if you are a Chase cardholder, give it a shot.

Might want to wait a bit so that you are sure you can have the bonus hit in 2019.

My wife applied for both cards September 29, 2017 for 2018/19 CP

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
I just went to chase.com and looked under travel credit cards. There is a 60k business SW card right there. they also have the 40k personal.
I had a 50K personal offer, the 60K business offer has been around for a while

Originally Posted by roundtree
Of course, that's fine and dandy in most cases, but I'm actually looking to use CP before the end of the year and am moving my spend completely off AA, so I'll hit CP every year anyway at this rate.

Certainly, the timing of when the bonus posts is important, but that has to take account of your particular situation. Getting CP before the end of the year isn't a disaster if you would hit CP anyway.

As always, caveat emptor!
Many of us have never paid for a WN flight and even those that do pay often don't get near 110K CPQP in one calendar year thus they would benefit much more from having the points post in 2019 for 2019/20 CP

Last edited by flyer4512; Sep 24, 2018 at 12:15 pm