FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New AY co-branded Diners Club card
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:22 am
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
Plussa-man here. I think my next year's card will be then K-Plussa Mastercard. They offer right now 10€ sign-up bonus and you get 2pts per €, if you have black Plussa like me, you get 3pts per €. Then remember that black card holders can transfer plussapoints to AY with 1:2 ratio which is a sweet spot and I do it every month, on average I gain 20000pts to AY this way every month. Now, I don't know how those 3pts per € spend rack up since it only covers "basic points" in plussa-system, but I haven't even been able to discern how they calculate base points and extra points in plussasystem as they do have nowhere explained how it really works and I have asked that many times from customer service getting only goddag-yxskaft answers a la "you earn basic point per euro and then you get some extra points depending on your spend".
Anyone who really knows how plussapoints accrual works in detail, please PM me.

I looked at this but unfortunately it seems they only count spend at actual K stores not partner spend in calculating Black status right?

If so it would not work for me other wise it would be a awesome deal 😁

The credit card markets do suck here no question