FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!
Old Sep 24, 2018, 6:27 am
caliform

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by atomicfront
So with the trial I don't get the 4 Club Level accesses? I have to stay 10 nights in 90 days and then I would get them? It seems other than a chance at an upgraded room the Explorist status doesn't give you much over Discoverist. I have a stay in Paris next month I wonder what the odds of getting an upgraded room are. Stayed a Week at a Hyatt a month ago and they did not want to give me 2PM check-out instead they gave me 2k points and didn't even get my bottles of water. Wonder if Explorist is as worthless.
Yep, you have to get to 10 nights before you get them and if you hit the 20 nights count you don't get TSUs (Glob-Lite).

YMMV/YPMV (Your Property Might Vary) when it comes to elite treatment. I've previously gotten suite upgrades as a lowly Plat (pre-WOH) at the Palacio Duhau but others don't even give any acknowledgement or benefits to Globalists.