FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:52 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Prospero
As far as I can make out what we receive on our trays on Band 3 flights match those on Band 4 flights. I believe there are a few nuances which differentiate the bands such as when we receive our much needed GnTs
Indeed Dear! I was always one who got the drinks out fast. After dealing with airports, the Boarding Circus, Taxi and Take Off no matter what was consumed in the Lounge, people want a drink. The whole process is stressful. Get them a drink quickly and the rest will sort itself out pretty much. In Europe - because of the stupid customs bondage rules - we could never offer drinks on the ground. A matter that, if we were delayed with doors shut, I honoured in the breach rather than the observance on more than one occasion.

Nevertheless, I do find it strange that they have seeming homogenised Bands 3 and 4. By definition they could do the pre September change service as there is sufficient time even with a large Club load. Strange.